domingo, 5 de junio de 2016

Another scene about Andre’s mother.

Another scene about Andre’s mother



Scene: Andre’s mother is in the hospital talking to Andre about something new
(Andre is in a stretcher)

Andre: Mom, thank you for coming

Andre’s Mother: I had to leave the work, how do you feel today? What happens?

Andre: I think death is close to me, I’m dying, I can’t support this terrible pain, but it’s too much dreadful what I have to say.

Andre’s Mother: You’re not going to die; you are going to be alright. But tell me, what is the mystery?
She is a little confused, she took Andre’s hand; Andre has tachycardia and he can’t look at in her eyes, he turns his face.

Andre: This is going to be always difficult for you.
Andre takes off his hand form her mother
Cal and I have had a relationship. I’m homosexual. 
Andre starts to cry

Andre’s Mother: What? What does it mean? Oh no! I can’t believe it! I can’t believe it!
Andre dies, Andre’s mother cries over her son’s dead body.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario